Information on shuttle bus
(Reservation system up to 3 days ago)
Pick up Naganohara Kusatsuguchi 15: 20 minutes
Departure lodging Initial 9: 30 minutes Nagano Kusatsuguchi 9: 50 minutes
Information on route bus
Naganohara Kusatsuguchi 16: 53 minutes, Hanashiki Hot Springs Road Station bus stop “Kuni” (About 20 minutes)
Road Station bus stop “Kuni” 10: 06 minutes departure from Naganohara Kusatsuguchi line (about 20 minutes)
Guests from Kusatsu Onsen will come to Naganohara Kusatsuguchi, and a shuttle bus at 15:20 minutes
Alternatively, please use the bus at 16:53 minutes.
Information on station rental car
Toyota rent a car Naganohara kusatsuguchi Station front office
The surrounding sightseeing is also advantageous for coming by (station rental plan)
Telephone number 0279-82-4122
■ In case of coming by car from Tokyo
- ● Kanetsu Expressway,Get off at Shibukawa Ikaho I.C
- Take Route 17, 353, 145 to Naganohara.
Turn right at the Sugawa Bridge intersection to Route 292.
About 1 hour 30 minutes from I.C, 2 hours 30 minutes from Kanetsu Nerima I.C.
- ● Get off at Usui Karuizawa I.C Joshinetsu Expressway
- Go to Naganohara on Route 146. Turn left at the Sugawa bridge intersection on Route 145 Route 292.
About 1 hour from I. C, 2 hours 30 minutes from Kanetsu Nerima I.C.
■ When coming by train from Tokyo
- ● Use of new express Kusatsu
- Directly from Ueno station “New Express Kusatsu issue” for 2 hours 30 minutes, get off at Naganohara Kusatsu station.
Get off at Naganohara Kusatsu station and get off at Rose Queen sightseeing route bus “Hanashiki Onsen Line” Road Station “Kuni” Bus Stop
The map below can be scaled by mouse scrolling.